Union City Office
2 Union Square, First Floor, Union City, CA 94587
Tel : 510 – 431 – 5511
Fax : 510 – 431 – 5513
Union City Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Toll Free: 1-877-NEOVISION (1-877-636-8474)
If you call our office after business hours, you will be connected to the answering service. If there is an emergency, please hang up and call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. If you are our post-surgery patient, identify yourself as a NeoVision’s surgery patient and give your name and telephone number to the operator. You will be contacted by NeoVision as soon as possible.
For visiting our optical store to order your glasses or contacts, you do not need an appointment. For medical eye services, you will need an appointment. When you call us during regular business hours to schedule an appointment, please be ready to provide the following information:
- Daytime and evening telephone numbers
- Mailing address
- Insurance information
This helps us contact you with appointment information. At each visit, please bring your insurance card, and be prepared to pay your co-payment or deductible. Payment is requested at the time of your appointment or at the time of placing orders in the optical store.
If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. This is important for the courtesy of our other patients who may be in need of urgent care.
If you already have an appointment:
- Come 10 minutes early
- If you are a new patient, you will be required to fill out a Registration Form
- Bring proof of your insurance
- Bring a list of prescription medicines you are taking
- Bring your eyeglass / sunglasses / Contact Prescription (or empty box of contacts)
Please note the following:
- Be prepared to have blurry vision for up to 6 hours if your examination requires dilation Be prepared to have blurry vision for up to 6 hours if your examination requires dilation.
- If you will not be driving, then please arrange for a ride. However, most patients choose to drive back on their own, but very carefully. If you will not be driving, then please arrange for a ride. However, most patients choose to drive back on their own, but very carefully.
- Bring sunglasses but if you do not have any, make sure to get our complimentary disposable sunglasses after dilation. Bring sunglasses but if you do not have any, make sure to get our complimentary disposable sunglasses after dilation.